Irvine CA Chamber of Commerce is a successful enterprise supporting business and private development in the city – and hosted its annual Mayor’s Business breakfast again this year on Friday, May 18, 2012 – which was attended by more than 350 people.
Mayor Sukhee Kang was voted in four years ago to serve as mayor of the CITY OF IRVINE – with an idea to bring business and jobs from South Korea and the Pacific Rim to Irvine and South Orange County.
Mayor Kang in his speech recognized positive activities and accomplishments by people involved with public and private education and those in private business:
- Irvine is well-known for being friendly and helpful for private business
- Large private companies such at Broadcom, Blizzard Entertainment, Hoag Hospital Irvine, Allergan, and Verizon Wireless, have corporate headquarters at Irvine
- Irvine has 190,000 jobs within city limits
- Irvine as city sold 21,000 business licenses and permits last year
- The Irvine Company leads the way in real estate with sustainable new communities
- Thanks to Five-Point Properties for its first phase of development and home-building at the Orange County Great Park – located at Irvine – and to The Irvine Company for continued development and leadership
- “Real estate agents who are the driving force showcasing Irvine and moving homes in our community, such as the Orange County Association of REALTORs®.”
- Solar Decathlon at Orange County Great Park – planned for October 3 to 13, 2013
- Irvine’s universities and colleges – UC Irvine, Concordia University, Irvine Valley College, and campuses for regional universities, University of La Verne, Brandman University, Cal State Fullerton, Pepperdine and USC.
- Some of the best public schools anywhere at the Irvine Unified School District
- Thanks to the Irvine Chamber of Commerce for its innovation and business leadership.
Professional REALTOR® agent representation – help for property owner/sellers, private trust estate representatives, estate administrators and executors, probate and trust attorneys, estate planners, income tax professionals, public guardians, fiduciaries, investor group managers, bankers, and individuals, with listing and sale of properties at Orange County CA real estate